Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Calling fellow authors! Looking for a blog to promote for free? Interested in cross-promotion? Join my Distractions.



Calling fellow authors -those I have hosted on my blog before and also those I haven't.   
Urania's Distractions haven't posted for quite a few months and I apologize for this but my studies kept me away from social networks.
Now, to make up for lost time, I can give you space on Urania's Distractions to show our audience your great work.
Even more, if you'd like to cross-promote with me, I'd love to visit your blog too.
Just contact me with a comment, pm me on facebook or send me an email on raniasarri68@gmail.com

Keep being distracted by reading,
Urania

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.