Sunday, July 2, 2017

ARC READERS NEEDED for a NA paranormal fantasy romance!


You are all welcome to JOIN my book launch campaign! I have created a landing page for your direct updates on this book. Take a look around, read the teasers I’ve made and listen to the youtube playlist I have created with some of the songs that inspired me. Have another song to suggest? Let me know! 

Oh, I almost forgot! Grab your FREE read: A Song of the Sea, my paranormal fantasy short story, and prequel to The Swords of an Angel. 


IMPORTANT!

ARC readers are needed for The Swords of an Angel. So email me on urania@uraniasarri.com  if you want to receive your ARC copy or fill in the form on my website. 

All ARC readers get to:
receive a free copy of the updated book upon release 
get a sneak peek of the book’s video trailer
get a sneak peek of the book’s cover
receive notification of promo pricing for the print version

The Swords of an Angel. The Fallen Guardian’s Chronicles Book 1.

BLURB 

Madison is no ordinary girl. Her parents were lost in a flood where she came very close to death herself. She can’t remember anything about her life before that.
Her life changes once more when she meets the mysterious and brooding trainer, Jerome, another extraordinary creature with peculiar nutritional habits. They are swept up in a passionate romance that unveils the truth about everyone around her. Torn between her human nature and that of the celestial creature that possesses her, Madison has to make a choice. Will she be able to restrain the creature before it turns her into Jerome’s mortal enemy?
In The Swords of an Angel, miracles do happen, but there is always a reason.


COMING SOON!


Keep being distracted by reading,
Urania

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.