Thursday, July 4, 2013

Gate Deadlock review from fabulousandfun.com

Here's the review Jen gave to Gate Deadlock on http://fabulousandfun.com/gate-deadlock/

My review of Gate Deadlock


I have just finished reading Gate Deadlock by Urania Sarri. This is book one of a two book series. You can find this book available on Amazon.
Here are my thoughts on this book:
I loved the way that the author wrote. The writing style is easy to read, and it makes you feel like you are right there in the story. This was a nice love story, with lots of suspense, which I loved. I had a hard time putting the book down, I wanted to keep reading to find out what was going to happen with Christopher and Emma. I found his connection to her father to be heartbreaking, but amazing how Emma still connected with Christopher and feel in love with him.
While there was no happy ending at this end of this book. I really enjoyed the ending because it was done in a way that did not leave you feeling disappointed. It leaves you with thinking of all the possibilities of what can happen next.  I have all kinds of things running through my mind, like is he pretending, does he really feel like the ending makes him appear to be feeling?
I look forward to reading the second book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.