Sunday, July 24, 2011

Death. Eventually, it turned out to be the only way out of the

I wanted to talk to her, comfort her that I was where I wanted, and


all I needed her to do, was to let me move on. I needed her and Kate,

my only friend, to release me, because I could feel their love holding

me back. I was afraid that the slightest effort to respond to their plea

would take me back to an empty world, back to the pain and the

suffering.

To a world without Christopher.

I could not live in such a world. It was much worse than death.

Death. Eventually, it turned out to be the only way out of the

deadlock.

I had made my choice. Every day, every moment was taking me

closer to the end.

Forlornness.

Emptiness.

Nothingness.

Oblivion

Gate Deadlock e-book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.